Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- 2 cup(s) quick cooking oats
- 1 3/4 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1 bag(s) 6oz semi sweet chocolate
- 1 can(s) 14oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine oats, brown sugar, flour, baking powder and baking soda in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Stir in peanuts.
- RESERVE 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture. Stir egg into remaining crumb mixture. Press onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes.
- STIR together sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in small bowl until well combined. Pour evenly over partially baked crust.
- STIR together reserved crumb mixture and chocolate chips. Sprinkle evenly over peanut butter layer.
- BAKE an additional 15 minutes. Cool. Cut into bars.