behold, an oven pan laden with delicious food (a LOT of it) that is cost-effective, EASY EASY EASY, and delicious.. this recipe will serve 3-4 adults,
Oven-roasted Sausages, Potatoes, and Peppers
- 1-2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 package (at least 1 lb) of your favorite sausage links (johnsonvilles, evergood, generic smoked sausage, whatever you like. i used polish sausages, 4 to a pack)
- 4-5 decent-sized potatoes (i prefer yukon gold or red bliss)
- 3 tbsp olive oil (yes, it has to be OLIVE oil)
- 1 small jar banana peppers
- 1 large onion, sliced
- salt & pepper
- *optional — 2 tsp dried rosemary (bachelors, ignore this. your salt and pepper will be fine. i know that asking you to procure olive oil was already a stretch.)
- *optional — tsp creole seasoning
- spray a large baking pan w/ nonstick spray (make sure there is at least a small “lip” that provides a “side” to the pan, don’t use a flat baking sheet.
- slice sausages into thin rounds, about 1/5″ thick. if you know how to slice using a “bias” cut, do that. if not, don’t worry about it.
- cut potatoes into 1/2″ chunks
- slice onion and pepper into strips
- place all ingredients on baking sheet and drizzle oil over. use your hands to toss everything together in the oil, making sure everything feels coated.
- add salt & pepper and spices (if using)
- top w/ sliced banana peppers
- bake at 400 for about 30-35 min, until potatoes are tender