photo credit: http://picky-palate.com
Snickers Caramel Cheesecake Cookies
original recipe: http://picky-palate.com/2010/07/08/snickers-caramel-cheesecake-cookies/
- 2 Cups chopped Snickers Bars
- 2 1/2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 8oz packages softened cream cheese
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons caramel sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place chopped Snickers Bars into a bowl, set aside for now. Place graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter into a mixing bowl to combine. Spoon a couple spoonfuls of crumbs into each muffin top pan and press down and up the sides. Bake for 5-6 minutes or just until browned. Remove from oven.
2. In a stand or electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined, scraping sides of bowl with a rubber spatula. Beat in caramel sauce until well combined. Pour about 1/4 Cup of cheesecake mixture over each baked crust then top evenly with chopped Snickers. Bake for 23-26 minutes or until cheescake edges are just starting to brown and centers are nearly set. Remove and let cool completely. While still warm, loosen all edges with a plastic knife to make for easier removal from pan. Refrigerate once cooled then top with caramel sauce and whipped cream to serve!