photo credit: www.feveravenue.com
Pumpkin chocolate chip bread
- 288g pumpkin puree
- 250g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 200g oil
- 200g flour
- 4g salt
- 4g baking soda
- 150g chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven at 175 degrees celcius.
- Whisk together the oil, sugar and pumpkin puree.
- Add in the eggs one at a time, making sure each addition is well-combined.
- Fold in the sifted flour, salt and baking soda; and the chocolate chips.
- Bake in a 9x7x3 loaf pan for about an hour, until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.