See’s Candy Fudge
- 4 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 (12 ounce) packages chocolate chips
- 1/2 lb margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 2 cups nuts
- Mix 4 1/2 cups sugar with one (1) can evaporated milk.
- Biol 7 to 8 minutes, stirring often (rolling boil).
- Mix together in a large bowl; 3 packages chocolate chips, 7 oz. jar marshmallow cream, 1/2 lb. melted margarine.
- Cream margarine and marshmallows together and add chocolate chips.
- Pour hot mixture over chocolate mixture.
- After chocolate has melted, add 2 cups nuts a teaspoons of vanilla, blend well, pour into buttered pans and chill in refrigerator.
- Cut into squares before firm.
No one has attempted a calorie count, but it’s estimated that each piece contains about 47 gazillion calories. Dieters, beware!