photo credit: http://www.recipe.com
original recipe: http://www.recipe.com/cheeseburger-pizza/
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 1/2 cuppizza sauce
- 1/3 cupdill pickle slices, coarsely chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) package fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 1/2 poundground beef, browned and drained
- 8 slicesbacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cupshredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cupshredded Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a small skillet, cook red onion over medium heat until soft and beginning to brown; set aside.
3. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce evenly over crust. Sprinkle pickles over sauce. Place mozzarella slices over pickle layer. Distribute ground beef and bacon over mozzarella layer. Place tomatoes and onion over meat layer. Top with shredded cheeses.
4. Bake for 25 minutes, or until cheese begins to brown and bubble.