This lovely company dessert can be made a day or two in advance..
Banana Cream Cheesecake
Yield: 10 servings
- 1/4 cup sugar
1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 to 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan or 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Arrange half of the banana slices in crust; top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in remaining whipped topping. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.