Chicken cutlets can be a bit boring at times, so I'm always looking for different ways to cooking them,weather i stuff them, or bake them with beer, or marinate them this way, it's always a hit around here!
Balsamic Marinated Grilled Chicken
4 chicken cutlets, sliced in half if very thick
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried fine herbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Add marinate ingredients to a jar with a lid and shake it well.
- Place chicken cutlets in a large ziplock bag and pour marinade over chicken. Seal bag and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Remove from fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat outside grill to high.
- Place chicken cutlets on hot grill, lower temperature to medium high and cover grill. Cook 8-10 minutes.Open grill and flip chicken. Cook for another 8 minutes until chicken is fully cooked and internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Serve warm sliced over your favorite greens or as a sandwich with fresh arugula and topped with roasted peppers and provolone cheese.