A wonderful, cheesy macaroni and cheese recipe cooked in a slow cooker. Great for those busy days or for a potluck
Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
makes 6 servings
- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Coat the inside of the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with fresh and evaporated milks. Mix in uncooked macaroni and 3 cups shredded cheese. Transfer to slow cooker, and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours. Do not stir or remove lid while cooking.
Slow Cooker Mac 'N' Cheese - By: Le Gourmet TV
Slow Cooker Mac 'N' Cheese -Recipe by Le Gourmet TV