- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package powdered sugar
- Combine pecans, butter, 1 egg and cake mix.
- Stir until well blended.
- Press into the bottom of a lightly greased 13X9 inch pan.
- Set aside.
- Combine remaining 2 eggs, cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over cake mix layer.
- Bake at 325 for 40 minutes or until cheese mixture is set.
- Let cool completely in pan on wire rack.