photo by aldrichmh
Pineapple Dream Cake
- 1 (18 1/4-ounce) box pudding yellow cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cupsour cream
- Whipped Topping
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding; (small)
- 1 (6-ounce) package Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Add cake mix, eggs, oil and water as directed on cake mix box.
- Mix in sour cream, crushed pineapple and pour into 11 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350F until done.
- Dissolve pudding in pineapple with juice then fold in cool whip.
- Frost when completely cooled.