You won’t need the luck o’ the Irish when you’re whipping up this low-cal key lime pie. Thanks to fat-free cream cheese and light yogurt, this no-bake dessert won’t max out your daily calorie intake.
Key Lime Yogurt Pie
- 2 tbsp. cold water
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. unflavored gelatin
- 4 oz. fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 3 containers (6 oz. each) Yoplait Light Thick & Creamy key lime pie yogurt
- 1/2 c. frozen (thawed) reduced-fat whipped topping
- 2 tsp. grated lime peel
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
In 1-quart saucepan, mix water and lime juice. Sprinkle gelatin on lime juice mixture; let stand 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Cool slightly, about 2 minutes. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add yogurt and lime juice mixture; beat on low speed until well blended. Fold in whipped topping and lime peel. Pour into crust. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
Makes 8 servings.