The Cheesecake Factory Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
- 1/2 t White Pepper, 1/2 t Cayenne Pepper
- 1 1/2 t Salt, 1/2 t Paprika
- 1/4 t Garlic Powder, 1/4 t Onion Powder
- 2 skinless, boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 lb. Large Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 Qt Water
- 6 oz Plain Fettuccine
- 6 oz Spinach Fettuccine
- 2T Olive Oil
- 2 medium Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small Green Pepper, sliced
- 1 small Red Pepper, sliced
- 1 small Yellow Pepper, sliced
- 1 small Onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 T Cornstarch
- 2 T White Wine
- 2 t chopped fresh Parsley
Mix first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Use about 1/3 of seasoning to coat chicken. In another bowl sprinkle 1/3 seasoning on shrimp. Cook pasta to Al Dente and drain.
Heat 1 T olive oil in skillet over high heat. Saute Chicken for 2 minutes per side. add shrimp and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from pan. Put pan with juices back over high heat and add remaining oil. Add tomatoes, peppers, and onion to oil. Sprinkle with remaining spice and saute for about 10 minutes.
Add chicken and Shrimp back in and pour 3/4 cup chicken stock in pan. Cook over high until liquid is almost gone. Add remaining 3/4 cup of stock. Stir constantly scraping blackened stuff on the bottom of pan. reduce broth some and then turn to low. Combine cornstarch with wine in small bowl. Add to pan and simmer until thickens. Serve over noodles and top with parsley for garnish.