Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey Meatballs
- 1/4 cup DeLallo Plain Breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped DeLallo Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chopped Italian, flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup DeLallo Grated Romano
- 1/2 teaspoon DeLallo Natural Coarse Sea Salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 3/4 pound lean ground turkey
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
In a saucepan over medium-low heat, brown breadcrumbs with butter until golden, about 8 minutes. Once cooled, combine with tomatoes, parsley, garlic, Romano and salt in a large bowl. Mix with beaten egg and milk to incorporate. Add ground turkey to the mixture and combine by hand.
Form into medium-sized balls and arrange on a large baking sheet. Bake for about 25-28 minutes, or until cooked through. Be sure to turn halfway through cook time.
Remove from heat and serve with your favorite sauce.
Makes 15 medium-sized meatballs.
original recipe: http://www.delallo.com/recipes/sun-dried-tomato-turkey-meatballs