No-Bake Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Corn Flake Bars
- 3 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- Heat peanut butter, sugar and corn syrup over low heat to melt. Stir in cereal.
- Pat into a 8x8 lightly greased pan. (I line my pan with foil and then lightly spray it. When it is time to cut them, the foil lifts right out.).
- Melt chocolate chips over low heat or in the microwave and spread over top. Cool until firm.
original recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/no-bake-chocolate-peanut-butter-corn-flake-bars-241181