This easy recipe takes chicken breasts breaded with a Parmesan and paprika coating is baked until golden and crispy. This unique combination of ingredients makes a fantastic dish that all your family will love..
Baked Paprika-Parmesan Chicken
makes 4 servings
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, parmesan, paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg and milk. Dip the chicken in the egg, then dredge in the flour mixture. Place in the baking dish, and pour the melted butter evenly over the chicken.
- Bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese has browned, and the chicken has cooked.