Warm cheesy garlic biscuits!
Quick Cheddar Garlic Biscuits
makes 10 biscuits
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Mix biscuit mix, Cheddar cheese, and milk together in a bowl using a wooden spoon until batter is soft and doughy, 30 seconds. Drop spoonfuls of batter onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are lightly browned and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Heat butter and garlic powder in a saucepan over low heat until melted, about 5 minutes. Brush garlic butter over cooked biscuits.