photo credit: http://www.pauladeen.com
Mexican Chicken Casserole with Cheddar Cheese and Tomatoes
- 1 10 3/4 -ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 3/4 -ounce can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 10 3/4 -ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 10-ounce can tomatoes
- 1 whole chicken, cooked, boned, and chopped or 4 cups leftover cooked chicken
- 11 1/2-ounce package flour tortillas
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together the three kinds of soup and the tomatoes. Stir in the chicken.
- In a greased 13 x 9- inch pan, layer the tortillas and the chicken mixture, beginning and ending with tortillas. Sprinkle the cheese over the casserole and bake for 30 minutes.
original recipe: http://www.pauladeen.com/recipes/recipe_view/mexican_chicken/