photo credit: http://sweetteethgoodies.wordpress.com
original recipe: http://sweetteethgoodies.wordpress.com/2011/10/05/these-put-the-crack-in-crackers/
- 1 – 1 1/4 cup canola oil (you decide how much you want to use)
- 1 packet Ranch dressing mix
- 2-3 Tbs. red pepper flakes (I used close to 3…a little warm)
- 4 sleeves of Saltine crackers (give or take…however many you can fit in your mixing bowl)
1) Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl for a good long while (5-10 minutes), to really get the crackers coated. Eat a few if you want.
2) Lay them out on a cookie sheet and drizzle the yummy, ranchy, peppery oil that’s in the bottom of the bowl, over the top of the crackers. Bake at 250 degrees for 15-20 minutes, stirring them around about halfway through.
3) Let them cool and store in a big ol’ baggie. Or a few little baggies.