Lazy Cake Cookies
- one box of cake mix (I used a white cake)
- two beaten eggs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- Chocolate chips (I used a 10 oz. bag of dark chocolate chips, but they are larger than semisweet)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the beaten eggs, cake mix and melted butter.
- Stir in the chips.
- Grease a 9×13 pan and spread the batter out as best you can. My batter didn’t reach the edges, or spread that easily. I decided to just go with it. Put the pan into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Really simple and quick cookie bars. Takes half an hour total.