Easy, cheesy, savory spread to transform regular bread into a taste sensation! Goes awesome with pasta dishes or beside a fresh salad,,
Incredibly Delicious Cheese Garlic Bread Spread
- 1/2-1 cup margarine
- 3 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Microwave margarine in medium glass bowl for about 40 seconds or until about halfway melted.
- Mix in all ingredients, using a fork.
- Spread mixture over bread (I use a one of those long sourdough french loaves split in half lengthwise but I've also used plain thickcut bread or split dinner rolls).
- Place on baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes at 450, until top is golden brown.