If you are looking for a flavorful roast recipe, look no further! This roast is so moist and delicious. Your house will smell amazing all day with this cooking in your crock pot! You can eat the roast as you would any other or shred it and eat it on sandwiches.
Slow Cooker Three Envelope Pot Roast Sliders Recipe
- 1 3-4 lb beef roast
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1 envelope Au Jus mix
Whisk together water, salsa and seasoning packets. Place roast in slow cooker. Pour seasoning mixture over roast. Cook on low for 8-10 hours, or high for 4-5 hours.
If you want to make sliders:
- Three Envelope Pot Roast recipe (above), shredded
- 1 pkg. King's Hawaiian Rolls
- Sliced Swiss cheese (1 slice per slider)
- Creamy Chipotle Sauce (recipe below)
Cut each roll in half and place on a baking sheet. Place a slice of Swiss cheese on the bottom half of each roll. Place baking sheet in oven with broiler on low. Broil for 1-2 minutes or until edges of the rolls are golden and cheese has melted (be sure to watch them closely so they don't burn!). Remove baking sheet from oven.
Place a spoonful of shredded beef on top of each roll with Swiss cheese on it. Spread Creamy Chipotle sauce on the top half of each roll. Assemble each slider by placing the top half of the roll on top of the bottom.
Creamy Chipotle Sauce:
- 1/4 cup sour cream (I used fat free)
- 2 Tbsp chili sauce
- 2 tsp creamy horseradish sauce (I used Kraft)