This is a great alternative to potato chips
Cinnamon Sweet Potato Chips
makes 4 servings
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease two baking sheets.
- Arrange sweet potato slices in a single layer onto baking sheets. Stir together butter, salt, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl; brush onto sweet potato slices.
- Bake in preheated oven until edges curl upwards, about 20 to 25 minutes.