This soup is delicious, and very easy to make. It is a wonderful soup to prepare for friends or neighbors that you would like to cook for
Chicken Noodle Soup
makes 10 servings
- 4 cups chopped, cooked chicken meat
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 12 cups water
- 9 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- In a large stock pot, saute celery and onion in butter or margarine.
- Add chicken, carrots, water, bouillon cubes, marjoram, black pepper, bay leaf, and parsley. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add noodles, and simmer for 10 more minutes.