A great roasted potato side dish made with olive oil and herbs. For variety try using some red potatoes such as Yukons. All going well your potatoes will be soft in the middle, crispy on the outside and your kitchen will smell wonderful.
Melt In Your Mouth Oven Roasted Potatoes
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic, basil, marjoram, dill weed, thyme, oregano, parsley, red pepper flakes, and salt. Stir in potatoes until evenly coated.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a roasting pan or baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, turning occasionally to brown on all sides.