White Chocolate Fudge
original recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/white-chocolate-fudge-31392
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) package powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) white chocolate baking bar, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
- Add vanilla and melted white chocolate to cream cheese mixture, stirring until blended.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Spread into a buttered 8-inch square baking pan or dish.
- Cover and store in refrigerator.