Cream Cheese, Garlic, and Chive Stuffed Chicken
original recipe: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Cream-Cheese-Garlic-and-Chive-Stuffed-Chicken/Detail.aspx
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, butterflied
- 4 slices turkey bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, chives, and garlic. Divide the mixture into 4 balls.
- Place 1 cream cheese ball in the center of each butterflied chicken breast half. Fold the chicken over the cream cheese, wrap with a slice of turkey bacon, and secure with toothpicks. Arrange the chicken in a baking dish. Pour the butter over the chicken.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the bacon is crisp and the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.