Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
original recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/cranberry-feta-pinwheels-16213
- 1 (170 g) package dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 (250 g) container cream cheese spread
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 large flour tortillas or 4 large wheat flour tortillas or 4 large spinach tortillas
- Combine all ingredients except tortillas, mix well.
- Divide and spread mixture evenly among tortillas.
- Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least one hour.
- To serve cut into 12 slices.
- A nice variation is to add thin slices of ham on top of the spread before rolling.