photo credit: http://picky-palate.com
Ice Cream Sundae Brownies
original recipe: http://picky-palate.com/2010/06/14/ice-cream-sundae-brownies-2/
- 1 box Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Cup canola or vegetable oil
- Heaping 1/2 Cup of your favorite Ice Cream (I used Ben and Jerry’s Phish Food)
- 1 1/2 Cups chocolate chips
- 1/4 Cup hot fudge topping (chilled)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl mix the brownie mix, 2 eggs and oil until combined…and thick. I did NOT add the water. Scoop in ice cream, chocolate chips and hot fudge; mix until combined. Pour into a foil lined 9×13 inch baking dish that’s been GENEROUSLY sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick comes clean from center.
2. Let cool completely. Remove foil from baking dish, cut into squares and serve.